Crew Member - Silverdale NZ (Full time & Part Time)
McDonald’s Silverdale will be the latest restaurant to open for McDonald’s New Zealand where our team of more than 70 locals will serve 1000’s from our community, around Auckland and tourists visiting the area - how exciting is this!
Working for Macca’s is more than just a job, it’s a place where you can grow as an individual and as part of a fun team, build friendships, and support those in local communities. We’re a business that aims to have a positive impact in everything we do. Whatever you want to get out of your career - with McDonald’s, you can.Job Description:
We are looking for enthusiastic Crew to join our team at Silverdale Maccas. We have a variety of positions available, and as a 24-hour business we can offer flexibility to suit when works for you.
Your keys to success:
- Well-presented, friendly and organised
- Turn up ready to start strong!
- Adaptable to a fast-paced environment
- Keen to deliver a high level of customer service
- A great team player
- Full working rights in New Zealand is required
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Customer Service
- Maintaining a clean work environment
- Preparing hot, fresh delicious food and making the best coffee on the Coast
- Working within a team to deliver the best quality, fastest experience for our customers.
Perks of being a part of our Team:
- Discounted Maccas (Yum!)
- You will receive our world-renowned training
- Flexible work hours, we offer shifts that fit around your life and commitments
- We are a diverse workplace and equal opportunity employer
- Our workplace is fun and welcoming
- Discounts with many NZ retailers through our benefit system
Hospitality and retail experience is not required, however advantageous. If you are eager to jump into a role with a market-leading brand and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, apply today!
Job Status: Part Time,Contract/Temporary
Req ID: REF4086J_743999893800293
- Crew Member