Overnight Crew - 10 pm - 6am - McDonald's St James
McDonald’s New Zealand is a modern and progressive burger company serving over 1.6 million customers every week. McDonald’s has over 168 restaurants across New Zealand and a current workforce of approximately 10 000 employees. We serve the world some of its favourite foods - World Famous Fries, Big Mac, Quarter Pounder, Chicken McNuggets and Egg McMuffin.
Working for McDonald’s is more than just a job. We’re a business that aims to have a positive impact in everything we do. We offer good value, quality food and a fantastic experience for our customers. But it’s not just about the meals we serve each day. It’s also about the communities across New Zealand where you’ll find our restaurants, and the thousands of people who work in those. It’s about you. Whatever you want to get out of your career - with McDonald’s, you can.Job Description:
Your role is vital in making sure our customers receive a fantastic Macca’s Experience.
- You will be a brand fan, food fanatic and a people person.
- You make delicious feel-good food, drinks and moments easy for everyone.
- You consistently deliver the highest standards of quality, service and cleanliness (QSC & V).
- You will uphold McDonald’s beliefs and adhere to our Policies and Procedures.
- You will work in a safe and inclusive environment, showing genuine care and regard for yourself, your team and your customers.
- You will contribute and strive towards achieving the goals and targets of the restaurant.
- Shifts start at 10pm and finish at 6am the next day
Videos to Watch
- Feb 11, 2022
English - English (US)
Job Status: Part Time
Req ID: REF400S_743999937225964
- Crew Member